How to connect Act! + Google Contacts
Zapier lets you send info between Act! and Google Contacts automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Act! and Google Contacts workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Tests authentication by getting 1 contact.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new opportunity is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The contact this note will be associated with.
Whether the note is public (default) or private to you.
ID Status is commonly used to differentiate types of contacts. For example, Lead vs Vendor.
Source of the contact.
Business Address Line 1
Business Address Line 2
Business Address City
Business Address State
Business Address Zip Code
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The contact this activity will be scheduled with.
Name of the opportunity.
The contact this opportunity will be associated with.
Estimated Close DateRequired
When this opportunity is likely to close.
Status of the opportunity.
Likelihood of the opportunity materializing.
Actual Close Date
When this opportunity closed.
Source of the opportunity.
The contact this history will be associated with.
How Act! + Google Contacts Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Act! and Google Contacts.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Contacts Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.