MySQL + Mailchimp Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect MySQL and Mailchimp, with as many as 39 possible integrations. Are you ready to find your productivity superpowers?
Add subscribers from MySQL into Mailchimp
Save time and money hiring a developer, and use this Zap to import new subscribers from your MySQL database directly into Mailchimp!
How it works
- Make sure your MySQL database is accessible by following the documentation.
- Choose a table in your MySQL database to monitor for new rows.
- Choose a list to send new subscribers to in MailChimp.
- When Zapier sees a new row, we'll send it over to MailChimp as a new subscriber.
What you need
- A MySQL database that's accessible by Zapier, and contains a table which has an email address column.
- A MailChimp account with a list for new subscribers.
Got that? Let's get started.
Add new MailChimp unsubscribers to a MySQL database
If you want to get more insights into your MailChimp data, plug it into MySQL. This Zap will automatically add new unsubscribers to a MySQL database, so you don't have to manually transfer data yourself.
How this MailChimp-MySQL integration works
- A new unsubscriber is created in MailChimp
- Zapier adds a new row to a MySQL database
It's easy to connect MySQL + Mailchimp and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Updates an existing row.
Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
Adds a new row.
Triggered when you add a new row.
Add a new subscriber to an audience of your choosing. Can be used to update an existing subscriber too.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to an audience.
Creates a campaign draft.
Triggers when a subscriber is added or updated in an audience.
Sends a campaign draft. PLEASE NOTE: This action sends an email to everyone signed up to the Campaign. Are you trying to send an email to just one person? Set up an Automation within MailChimp and assign the welcome email to a tag. Then assign that tag to your customer with the Add Subscriber To Tag Action.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.