Add subscribers to Mailchimp from new MySQL rows
When this happensStep 1: New Row
Then do thisStep 2: Add/Update Subscriber
Save time and effort by using this Zap to import new subscribers from your MySQL database directly into Mailchimp! It automatically adds the details of a new subscriber to Mailchimp, as soon as you include them in a new row in your MySQL database.
How it works
- Make sure your MySQL database is accessible by following the documentation.
- Choose a table in your MySQL database to monitor for new rows.
- Choose a list to send new subscribers to in Mailchimp.
- When Zapier sees a new row, we'll send it over to Mailchimp as a new subscriber.
What you need
- A MySQL database that's accessible by Zapier, and contains a table which has an email address column.
- A Mailchimp account with a list for new subscribers.
Got that? Let's get started.