Mojo + Salesforce Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mojo and Salesforce.
It's easy to connect Mojo + Salesforce and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a contact is added to a group in Mojo.
Triggers when a contact is updated. Specifically when a basic field (like name, address, etc), misc field (Listing Status, etc), note or information field (Last Call Result, etc) is changed in Mojo.
Triggers when a new note is created in Mojo.
Triggers when a record of the specified Salesforce object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.) is created.
Triggers when any record of the specified Salesforce object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.) is updated.
Triggers when a new contact is created (through the create contact form in Data & Dialer section).
Triggers when a new activity is created.
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.
Triggers when a field of your choosing (ie. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Salesforce object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo + Salesforce.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.