Do more with Mojo
Zapier lets you connect Mojo with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
- New Contact in GroupTriggers when a contact is added to a group in Mojo (contact sync is not available for contacts within a previous integration).Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created (through the create contact form in Data & Dialer section).Trigger
- Contact Number Marked as "Bad Number"Triggers when a contact number is marked as "Bad Number" in Mojo.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a contact is updated. Specifically when a basic field (like name, address, etc), misc field (Listing Status, etc), note or information field (Last Call Result, etc) is changed in Mojo.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created in Mojo (through the contact screen only).Trigger
- Note UpdatedTriggers when a note is updated in Mojo.Trigger
- Create Contact in Calling ListCreate Contact in Mojo and assign to calling list.Action
Create a contact in Mojo and assign to one or more groups.
Creates a calendar activity in Mojo.
Update Contact in Mojo. A Contact_ID value is necessary. It can be retrieved from a New Contact, New Contact in Group or Contact Updated trigger or from the Create Contact in Group Action.