How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
Adds or updates an existing opportunity.
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.