How to connect Mocean API + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Mocean API and Parseur automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Updated BalanceTriggers when account balance updated.Trigger
- Find BalanceFind a account balanceAction
- Send SMSSend new SMS to the receiver phone numberAction
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table ProcessedTriggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.Trigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is created.Trigger
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mocean API and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.