How to connect Mailchimp Transactional + SupportBee
Zapier lets you send info between Mailchimp Transactional and SupportBee automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Catch HookCatch and trigger off of any webhook that Mandrill sends.Trigger
- Send EmailSend an email through Mandrill's system!Action
- Send TemplateSend an email via a template.Action
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Trigger
- New Customer ReplyTriggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Trigger
- Create TicketCreates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailchimp Transactional and SupportBee.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.