How to connect MailMojo + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between MailMojo and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Create or Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates one if it already exists.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate MailMojo and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.