How to connect Mailgun + Vainu
Zapier lets you send info between Mailgun and Vainu automatically—no code required.
- New Log DataMailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.Trigger
- New Bounce EventTrack Bounce Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Complaint EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Delivery EventTrack Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Failed Delivery EventTrack Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Open/Click EventWebhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.Trigger
- New Unsubscribe EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New ListTriggered when a new mailing list is added to your account.Trigger
Send an email, via your Mailgun account.
Adds a new member to a mailinglist.
Triggers when a new signal happens in a prospect list of your choice.
Adds a given company to a selected static list if the company is found from the Vainu's database.
Finds a company from Vainu with a given parameter. You can then use this data e.g. to enrich CRM's data.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailgun and Vainu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.