Magento 2.X + Drift Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Magento 2.X and Drift.
It's easy to connect Magento 2.X + Drift and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new product is created.
Triggers when a new order is created (with line item support).
Triggers when a new sales order invoice is created (with line item support).
Triggers when a conversation is ready for consumption by third-party systems. This can occur in the following situations: - A conversation has not been active for a specified period of time (customizable by each organization) - A conversation had its status changed to 'closed' - A conversation was manually push to third-parties by a user.
Triggers when a conversation is started.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a new sales order creditmemo is created.
Triggers when a new sales order is created (with line item support).
Triggers when an email address is collected from a lead.
Triggers each time a new message in a conversation is received.
- Step 1: Authenticate Magento 2.X + Drift.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.