How to connect LiveChat + ActiveDEMAND
Zapier lets you send info between LiveChat and ActiveDEMAND automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat ChangedTriggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.Trigger
- Finished ChatTriggers when the chat is ended.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when the chat is started.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when the ticket is created.Trigger
- New Visitor in QueueTriggers when a visitor enters queue.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
Creates a new contact.
Create a new history item for a contact.
Creates a new web form entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveChat and ActiveDEMAND.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.