Leadpages + Calendly Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Leadpages and Calendly to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier February 17, 2018
Creating and updating leads in your various apps is a thing of the past when you connect Leadpages with Zapier. Zapier will automatically send your Leadpages data to the software you use every day, so you can focus on your core product or service. With Leadpages and Zapier, you can make the most of your digital marketing with the least amount of effort.
Here are some creative ways to use Leadpages with Zapier:
- Communicate with customers in the channels you already use. Create or update Intercom users whenever you receive new Leadpages form submissions.
- Continue the conversation with landing page leads—without missing a beat. Zapier will reply to new Leadpages leads via email.
- Get new insights about your business by keeping your data organized. Zapier will log new Leadpages form submissions in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Leadpages Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a visitor submits a form on a page.
Launched on Zapier January 14, 2016
You have a busy schedule—the last thing you need is to spend time creating virtual conference rooms, updating leads based on conversations, or adding meetings to your to-do list. Together, Calendly and Zapier will automatically update your information in other apps whenever someone is added to a meeting. That way, you can spend more time preparing for the meeting and less time on the tedious stuff.
Here are some creative ways to use Calendly with Zapier:
- Use your favorite meeting app without having to manually create a new meeting for every calendar event. Zapier can create meetings in GoToMeeting or Zoom when invitees schedule events in Calendly.
- Be sure your leads are up to date before meetings by letting Zapier add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees.
- Keep your calendars in sync. Zapier can create Google Calendar events from new scheduled Calendly events.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Invitee Canceled") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Calendly Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.