How to connect Katana + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Katana and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.Action
- Find CustomerFind a customer by name, email, or phone numberAction
- Find or Create CustomerFind an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.Action
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Katana and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.