Generate Katana sales orders from new Google Forms responses
When this happens
Step 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do this
Step 2: Create Sales Order
Stay focused on your production and keep the sales flowing with the power of automation. This Zapier integration helps take your sales order management to the next level by synchronizing Google Forms to Katana. This means when a customer fills in and completes a form, a sales order is automatically generated within Katana.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.TriggerInstant
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.TriggerInstant
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.ActionScheduled
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.ActionScheduled
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.ActionScheduled
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.ActionScheduled
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.ActionScheduled
Find a customer by name, email, or phone number
Find an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.