How to connect Journey + Google Tasks
Zapier lets you send info between Journey and Google Tasks automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Completed Task
Triggers when a task is completed in a specific task list.
automatically do this!
Create Journal Entry
Creates a new journal entry.
- Create Journal EntryCreates a new journal entry.Action
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in a specific task list.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New Task ListTriggers when a new task list is created.Trigger
- Create Task ListCreates a new task list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdate an existing task.Action
- Find TaskSearches for an incomplete task.Action
- Google Tasks
Find or Create Task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Journey + Google Tasks.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.