How to connect InTouch Tool + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.