How to connect iFormBuilder + Spondyr
Zapier lets you send info between iFormBuilder and Spondyr automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Company ProfileTriggers when a new company is created.Trigger
- New ElementTriggers when a new element is created on a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when a new form is created in a profile.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a form.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created in a profile.Trigger
- Create ElementCreates a new element.Action
- Create FormCreate a new form in a profile.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
Update form permissions.
Updates an existing record.
Assign a record to a specific user.
Create a new user in a profile.
Triggers when a Spondyr has finished processing and a correspondence has been generated.
Creates a new Spondyr request.
- Step 1: Authenticate iFormBuilder and Spondyr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.