How to connect Gravity Forms + join.me
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and join.me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Trigger
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingAction
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and join.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Gravity Forms Tutorials
join.me by LogMeIn is the instant, intuitive online meeting and collaboration solution. With join.me users can share their screens, as well as host/attend audio and video meetings with ease. Integrate join.me into your workflow to save time, and stay connected with with coworkers and clients alike