How to connect Google Forms + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.