How to connect Google Forms + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Seamlessly send all of your data directly from one app to another in a one-time eventLearn more
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.