How to connect Google Analytics + SeaTable
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and SeaTable automatically—no code required.
Triggered when a new goals is added.
Creates a new row, probably with input from previous steps.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New RowTriggers when a new row is available.Trigger
- Row UpdateTriggers when a row is updated or created.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row, probably with input from previous steps.Action
Updates an existing row, probably with input from previous steps.
Locates a row by default column in table for update
Finds a row in a SeaTable table.
(intentionally left blank)
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics + SeaTable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.