How to connect Google Analytics + LiveAgent
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and LiveAgent automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
Creates new conversation.
Adds new contact/customer to system.
Removes customer from particular group.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics + LiveAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Analytics Tutorials
LiveAgent is the only customer support app you will ever need. Helpdesk, Ticketing, Automation, Live Chat, Call Center, FAQs, Support Portal, Facebook and Twitter monitoring... Plus, it works well with others like MailChimp, Highrise, AWeber, Google Analytics and 50+ more