GitLab + Twilio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GitLab and Twilio.
It's easy to connect GitLab + Twilio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.
Triggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
Triggered when you add a new phone number.
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab + Twilio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.