How to connect Formsite + xMatters
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and xMatters automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an event status is updated to active.
This is useful if you want to update another application as soon as xMatters starts to process a communication event.
Creates an event in xMatters
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.TriggerInstant
- Notification DeliveryTriggers when a notification is successfully delivered to a device.TriggerInstant
- Notification ResponseTriggers when a person responds to a notification.TriggerInstant
- Active EventTriggerInstant
- Create EventCreates an event in xMattersActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + xMatters.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.