How to connect Formsite + PandaDoc
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and PandaDoc automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document Status ChangedTriggers when a document status changes to draft, sent, viewed, completed, paid, etc.Trigger
- Document PaidTriggers when a document is paid.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates an attachment for document.Action
- Create Contact [Deprecated]Create a new contact in PandaDocAction
- Create DocumentCreates a document from a template.Action
Create a new contact or update an existing contact by email
Finds a Document
Gets a list of document attachments.
Gets a Document by ID
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and PandaDoc.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.