How to connect Formsite + Easyship
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Easyship automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Shipment DeliveredTriggers when a shipment is delivered to recipient.Trigger
- Shipment In-TransitTriggers when a shipment is handed over to a courier and is in-transit.Trigger
- New Shipping LabelTriggers when a new shipping label is paid & generated. Provides documentation & tracking information.Trigger
- Shipment UpdatedTriggers when a shipment has changed a status as defined by user.Trigger
- Create a ShipmentCreate a shipment and receive accurate shipping quotes.Action
- Find a ShipmentFind a shipment by Easyship Shipment ID and retrieve all current shipment details.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Easyship.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.