How to connect Formsite + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and EasyCSV automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New CSV File Generated via ImportTriggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Trigger
- New Spreadsheet Row ImportTriggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Trigger
- Create CSV FileCreates a CSV File that can be used in your Zap, automatically emailed as an attachment, or uploaded to a specific place via SFTP.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.