How to connect Formatter by Zapier + join.me
Zapier lets you send info between Formatter by Zapier and join.me automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new meeting is scheduled.
Work with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.TriggerScheduled
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingActionScheduled
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formatter by Zapier + join.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Formatter by Zapier
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.