How to connect Flow + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Flow and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new Flow task.Action
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add AccountAdds new account for agencyAction
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flow + LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.