How to connect Facebook Messenger + Telebroad
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Messenger and Telebroad automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Message sent to Page
Triggers when a new Message is sent to a page.
automatically do this!
Send Message from Page
Send a message to a user from a page.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.TriggerInstant
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.ActionScheduled
- User Call EndedTriggers when a phone call from/to a users phone ends.TriggerInstant
- New Text MessagesTriggers when there is a new SMS or MMS messages send or received.TriggerInstant
- Send Text MessageSends a SMS Text Message.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Messenger + Telebroad.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.