How to connect Expensify + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
Create a new folder.
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.