Evernote + Squarespace Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Evernote and Squarespace.
It's easy to connect Evernote + Squarespace and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new note is created in or moved to a notebook.
Triggers when a new reminder with a date is added to a notebook.
Triggers when form submission is submitted.
Appends content to an existing note by title inside Evernote (it will be created first if it doesn't exist).
Creates a new notebook in Evernote.
Triggers when a new notebook is added to Evernote.
Triggers when a specific tag is added to a note in Evernote.
Adds existing tags to a note.
Creates a new note in a notebook for Evernote.
Creates a new tag inside Evernote. Limited to 10,000 tags in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Evernote + Squarespace.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.