Eventbrite + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Eventbrite and PayPal to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier December 18, 2011
You should be focused on hosting a great event—not endlessly exporting CSV files and doing data entry. Together, Eventbrite and Zapier can make your event planning easier by automatically backing up your attendee list and registering them to your webinars. You can even connect Eventbrite to your email marketing software through Zapier so you can easily stay in touch with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
Here are some creative ways to use Eventbrite with Zapier:
- Make sure your event records are always up to date by saving new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets.
- Subscribe new Eventbrite attendees to your MailChimp list so you can let them know about any last minute changes, remind them what they need to do the day of the event, and stay in touch afterward.
- Make sure none of your attendees get left out. Register new Eventbrite attendees to your webinar in Zoom or GoToWebinar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Event") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Eventbrite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.
Finds an event within an organization.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.