How to connect Duda + Knack
Zapier lets you send info between Duda and Knack automatically—no code required.
- Published Blog PostTriggers on a published blog post.Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers on a new or updated site comment.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers on a new form response.Trigger
- Store OrderTriggers on a new or updated store order.Trigger
- Add Collection RowAdd a site collection row.Action
- Update Content LibraryUpdate your site content library.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when an existing record is deleted in a live app.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted in a live app.Trigger
Triggers when a new record is created in a live app.
Triggers when an existing record is updated in a live app.
Creates a new record to your Knack database.
Updates a record in your Knack database.
Finds a record in your Knack database.
- Step 1: Authenticate Duda and Knack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.