How to connect Device Magic + Postmark
Zapier lets you send info between Device Magic and Postmark automatically—no code required.
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
Dispatches a Form to a target Device. This is only available to trial and enterprise organizations.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.TriggerInstant
- Dispatch FormDispatches a Form to a target Device. This is only available to trial and enterprise organizations.ActionScheduled
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.TriggerInstant
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.TriggerInstant
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.TriggerInstant
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.ActionScheduled
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Device Magic + Postmark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.