Deskpro Help & Support
What Deskpro Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is created.
- New Ticket Reply - Triggers when a ticket is answered.
- New Organization - Triggers when a new organization is created.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is created.
- Ticket Update - Triggers when a ticket is updated.
- Find Person - Finds an existing contact.
- Find Organization - Find an existing organization.
- Find Ticket - Finds an existing ticket.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Create Organization - Create a new organization.
- Add Message to Ticket - Add a new note to an existing ticket.
- Update Ticket - Update an existing ticket.
- Create Ticket - Creates a new ticket.
How to Get Started with Deskpro on Zapier
When you start creating a Deskpro Zap, you will be asked to connect your Deskpro account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Deskpro API key.
To locate your API Key in your Deskpro account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Deskpro account
- Navigate to Admin > Apps > API Keys in the Agent Interface sidebar
- Click '+ New API Key'
- Enter a description for the API Key
- Select an agent associated with the API Key - usually yourself
- Click 'Save'
- Copy the generated API Key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Deskpro account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Deskpro
Common Problems with Deskpro on Zapier
Does Deskpro need any special account permissions?#
You need to have an admin account in order to connect to Zapier.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message