How to connect Dakno + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Dakno and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Contact Status Update
Triggers when a contact is set to status.
automatically do this!
Send Message from Page
Send a message to a user from a page.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Status UpdateTriggers when a contact is set to status.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a contact has tag added.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an existing contact.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dakno + Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.