How to connect Coveo + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Coveo and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Delete ContentDeletes an item from your Coveo Cloud orgnization.Action
- Add or Update ContentAdds or update an item in a source of your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find DocumentSearches for items in your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find Help DocumentSearches for Coveo documentation from our help portal.Action
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
- New Link PostSubmit a new link post to a subreddit.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Coveo and Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.