CoSchedule Help & Support
What CoSchedule Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Project - Triggers when a new piece of project is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created on the calendar. (Personal tasks created in the user dashboard are not included with this trigger.)
- New Marketing Campaign - Triggers when a new marketing campaign is created.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created.
- New Message - Triggers when a new message is created.
- Find Team Member - Find team member by email address, name or ID.
- Create Project - Create a project and add it to your calendar OR your Workboard.
- Create Social Message - Create a Social Message and add it to your calendar.
- Create Task - Create a task and add it to your calendar.
- Create Marketing Campaign - Create a Marketing Campaign and add it to your calendar.
- Create Event - Create an Event and add it to your calendar.
How to Get Started with CoSchedule on Zapier
To get started with CoSchedule on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your CoSchedule account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CoSchedule API key.
To locate your API Key in your CoSchedule account, please follow these steps:
- Login to CoSchedule
- Click the Calendar that you want to connect to Zapier. Then go to "Settings > Integrations."
- Locate Zapier on the Integrations page and click "Enable."
- Click "Copy" next to the API key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your CoSchedule account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with CoSchedule
Common Problems with CoSchedule on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message