How to connect Contentstack + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Contentstack and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AssetTriggers when a new asset is created.Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when a new entry is created.Trigger
- Publish EntryTriggers when an entry is published.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when an entry is updated.Trigger
- Update Workflow StageTriggers when a workflow stage is updated.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new entry.Action
- Publish EntryPublishes an entry.Action
- Update EntryUpdates an entry using entry UIDAction
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Contentstack and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.