How to connect Confluence Server + WordPress
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and WordPress automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
Creates a new post.
Updates a post.
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server and WordPress.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Confluence Server
Confluence is where you create, organize and discuss work with your team. This integration connects to server-hosted instances of Confluence. Use the 'Confluence Cloud' app for server-hosted instances.