How to connect CleverReach + Formsite
Zapier lets you send info between CleverReach and Formsite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CampaignTriggers when a new mailing campaign is created.Trigger
- New Campaign Link ClickTriggers when a new campaign link click is detected.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a specified integration list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when any current subscriber unsubscribes from a specified list.Trigger
- Add Order ItemAdd a new order item for subscriber.Action
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds a new subscriber in a selected list. Can be used to update an existing subscriber too.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a selected list.Action
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate CleverReach and Formsite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.