How to connect Citrix ShareFile + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between Citrix ShareFile and Expensify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new client is created.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to the chosen folder.Trigger
- Add NoteAdds a note in the chosen folder.Action
- Add URLAdds a URL in the chosen folder.Action
- Create FolderCreates a folder in the chosen folder. If home is chosen will create a folder in the home directory.Action
- Create Client UserCreates a ShareFile user with the given information.Action
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.Action
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
Creates a single expense item.
Given a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.
Retrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.
- Step 1: Authenticate Citrix ShareFile + Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.