How to connect Campaigner + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Campaigner and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when the specified form is submitted.
automatically do this!
Creates a new form entry.
Our most popular Zap!
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
- Upload ContactsUpload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.Action
- Assign Contact to WorkflowAdds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Campaigner + Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.