Campaign Monitor + Ontraport Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Campaign Monitor and Ontraport.
It's easy to connect Campaign Monitor + Ontraport and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an campaign email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).
Triggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.
Triggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.
Triggers when a transactional message bounces.
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Triggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.
Triggers when a list is added for a client.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
Triggers when a someone unsubscribes from a list.
Triggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.
- Step 1: Authenticate Campaign Monitor + Ontraport.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.