BotStar Help & Support
What BotStar Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Request for Human Takeover - Triggers when a user request to contact human operator.
- New Checkpoint Record - Triggers when a new checkpoint record is created.
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a user subscribes to receive broadcast messages.
- Updated User Attribute - Triggers when a specified User Attributes has been added or updated to audience.
- New Tag on User - Triggers when a new tag is added to a user.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with BotStar on Zapier
When you start creating a BotStar Zap, you will be asked to connect your BotStar account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your BotStar account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your BotStar account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with BotStar
Common Problems with BotStar on Zapier
You can check out BotStar's help page on Zapier here:
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message