How to connect BookingLive + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between BookingLive and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking has been made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new event attendee is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is booked.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New PluginTriggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.Trigger
Triggers when a new upsell is created.
Searches for a specific customer's details by email address
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate BookingLive + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.