Email DocuSign signature requests for new BookingLive bookings
When this happens
Step 1: New Booking
Then do this
Step 2: Create Signature Request
Whenever someone books an item on your BookingLive account, this integration lets you easily email the purchaser a DocuSign signature request. The email address and purchaser name will be automatically set by this Zap.
Note: You will be asked by Zapier to select your Docusign template id, which should include an email subject and blurb.
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking has been made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new event attendee is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is booked.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New PluginTriggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.Trigger
Triggers when a new upsell is created.
Searches for a specific customer's details by email address
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.