How to connect Bling Cloud + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Bling Cloud and Twilio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Get Call Records
Triggers when a new inbound or outbound call record is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Get Text Messages
Triggers when a new incoming or outgoing text messages is added in Bling platform.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Is Note Important?
Triggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Try ItTriggerInstant
Get Customer Records
Triggers when a new crm/ customer record is added in bling platform.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Phone Number
Triggered when you add a new phone number.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Bling Cloud + Twilio Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Bling Cloud and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.